Re: Query

From: Vishal Arora <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: kartik <kartik(at)v2technocrats(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query
Date: 2008-06-26 04:31:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

And my second doubt is how to let other computer access the postgresql server. What should be the settings done in the config files/.

- You need to make entries, for the clients you want to connect to the server, in pg_hba.conf file. you can search for the file default location is data directory under postgres installation. for more information refer to postgresql manual.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/auth-pg-hba-conf.html

- Vishal

Thanks
Waiting for your reply.
Kartik
No Harvard, No Oxford. We are here. Find out !!