PLUGINS Functionlity in Win32 build scripts

From: MUHAMMAD ASIF <anaeem(dot)it(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PLUGINS Functionlity in Win32 build scripts
Date: 2008-09-09 08:04:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
      I am currently working in EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com). During the integration of pldebugger ( http://pgfoundry.org/projects/edb-debugger ) with postgres on windows  I faced a problem that plugins are not being copied to the lib/plugins directory. Plugins should be copied in (Installation dir)lib/plugins to work properly.
      To solve this problem I added PLUGINS logic in the Windows Perl build scripts of PostgreSQL 8.3.3. It searches for PLUGINS variable in the contrib Makefile and processes "PLUGINS" as "MODULES" and copies the generated plugin library to the (Installation dir)lib/plugins.
Please find the attached plugin.patch file. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Asif Naeem
www.enterprisedb.com

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2008-09-09 08:11:39