Ontario Linux Fest

From: Steve Singer <ssinger_pg(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ontario Linux Fest
Date: 2008-09-26 23:52:32
Lists: torontopug
This year's Ontario Linux fest will be held on Saturday, 25 October 2008 at
Days Hotel and Conference Centre - Toronto Airport East.  The Ontario Linux
Fest is a regional conference on Linux and other open source projects.  You
can find more at http://www.onlinux.ca/

They have room in the schedule to host a birds of feather session for
PostgreSQL users (I don't have the exact time yet).

Unless there is an objection I'm going to ask them to list the BoF as being
hosted by the TorontoPUG (This was sort of discussed at the august
meeting). I am also going to hope that a few others make it to the
conference.

Steve

torontopug by date

Next:From: Ian BaileyDate: 2008-09-29 17:56:53