pgadmin not able to run after local administrator priviledge removed

From: "Cheng, Simon (Capital Markets)" <simon(dot)cheng(at)bmo(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin not able to run after local administrator priviledge removed
Date: 2004-07-20 18:25:28
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

I used to have local administrative priviledge on my PC and I was able to start pgAdmin II without any problem. I also can run it on other PC which I have only "power user" authority. BTW, there are on windows 2000. I got the following error message when I tried to run pgAdmin after my local admin priviledge was removed.

 <<ole0.bmp>>

Any comments about this are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Simon

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.</FONT>

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-07-20 19:52:06
Previous:From: Adam H.PendletonDate: 2004-07-20 00:49:47
Subject: Re: Cannot connect to postgresql