Re: PostgreSQL on VMWare vs Windows vs CoLinux

From: "Leeuw van der, Tim" <tim(dot)leeuwvander(at)nl(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL on VMWare vs Windows vs CoLinux
Date: 2004-06-02 19:03:33
Lists: pgsql-performance
Hi All,

I think it would actually be interesting to see the performance of the Cygwin version for these same benchmarks, then we've covered all ways to run PostgreSQL on Windows systems. (I expect though that performance of Cygwin-PostgreSQL will improve considerably when an updated version is released that uses Cygwin native IPC instead of the ipc-daemon.)

regards,

--Tim

pgsql-performance by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-06-02 19:25:25