Urgent help need on French language.

From: "Somasekhar Bangalore" <sbangalore(at)zensutra(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent help need on French language.
Date: 2002-12-31 09:17:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have a postgres database running linux platform.The database has been enabled for multibyte support -works fine for Japanese,Spanish,German. But when it comes to French..i am able to insert French data The Problem is when i want display the data on the browser, some funny '?' comes along the data.I really don't know what setting need to be done on the database front.
I would appreciate if some one can throw some light on how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Somasekhar Bangalore
Principal Software Engineer
ZenSutra Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Suite 601, HM Geneva House
#14, Cunningham Road
Bangalore 560-052, India

Ph:+91-80-235-0481