PostOBDC

From: Warren Craig <CWarren(at)iclretail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: PostOBDC
Date: 1998-11-30 23:29:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am trying to copy over a table (schema and Data) from a SQL Server
Database table to Postgres. I am using pgAdmin tool on my NT machine and I
have the lates drivers of PostOBDC. I get an error that says "Error 3146:
ODBC called failed" Here is the run log from the pgAdmin It looks like the
error is coming from my DAO object. Has anybody seen this before?

Software
********
Program: pgAdmin
Version: 6.4.0
Sub or Function: frmMigration, Migrate_Data

Error Details
*************
Error No: 3146
Error Description: ODBC--call failed.