Crash

From: "John W Cunningham" <john(at)pickaprof(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Crash
Date: 2001-03-14 08:48:23
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello All,

I'm pretty new to Postgres, but have managed to build a substantial site on
it.  I built the entire thing locally on some dev servers, and then put it
online.  The production DB server is a superb machine (twin PIII Ghz, 2 gigs
RAM) so it should be able to handle anything my dev servers could.

I have not begun directing users to the new site, while it's public it has
no name so I'm basically the only one using it.

When running a script that worked perfectly locally, I will always get this
error before script completion:

psql: ERROR:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation pg_proc_oid_index

At that point the server has crapped out and is no longer accepting any
connections.  It daemon has to be restarted to work properly.

Any ideas?

-John

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Graham VickrageDate: 2001-03-14 12:42:33