Re: Design Rough

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Design Rough
Date: 2004-05-13 00:01:52
Lists: pgsql-www

On May 13, 2004, at 7:53 AM, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> This is a very rough concept of an idea I've been toying with for the
> new site. Feedback is requested so I can fine tune it. I'm working
> on a homepage version of it.
>
> http://ehpg.net/~gavinr/pgsql/template.html

I just wanna say Yes! (in the words of Molly Bloom). Sweet, Gavin!

What a wonderful thing to wake up to!

I'll test it in Safari 1.2.1 (v125.1).

One initial possible Safari bug:
Right now the Advertisement box encroaches on the PostgreSQL banner
area when it first loads. As soon as I mouse over the sidenav, it
shifts down so the top of the Advertisement box lines up with the top
of PostgreSQL 7.4.2 Documentation

I'll continue testing and post more comments later.

Thanks, Gavin!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com