Problems with SSL

From: "Hackenberg, Rick" <Rick(dot)Hackenberg(at)primedia(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems with SSL
Date: 2007-01-16 21:07:28
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I have migrated one of our Posgres databases from Unix to an NT server.
I have set up the database, turned SSL on, created the reuired
certificates on the server but when I try to access the database I
receive the following error message: Error connecting to the server: SSL
Error: tlsv1 alert unknown ca

I have tried recreating the certficates mutiple times but I keep
receiving this error. Could anyone shed any light on this problem????
Thanks in advance.

Rick Hackenberg
Business Systems Analyst
PRIMEDIA