RE : BUG #3519: Postgres takes the wrong query plan resulting in performance issues

From: "Mouhamadou Dia" <MDia(at)accovia(dot)com>
To: "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE : BUG #3519: Postgres takes the wrong query plan resulting in performance issues
Date: 2007-08-06 18:57:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I'm sending in attachment the output of the explain analyze command and the create table statements of tables involved in the query.
Yes, I have vacuumed and analyzed my database this morning before running the query.

I'm sorry; I thought it was a bug with the optimizer, that's why I used the reporting bug

Thanks for your help