Re: Possibly corrupted shared memory, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta2, Windows 2000

From: "Jean-Pierre Pelletier" <pelletier_32(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: "Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Possibly corrupted shared memory, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta2, Windows 2000
Date: 2005-10-07 15:19:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Turning off the antivirus fixed the problem.
We haven't have any read/write/open error in more
than two days.

Thank you very much for your help and keep up the good work.

Our only remaining PostgreSQL problem is with pg_stat_actitivity
being unreliable and the statistics collector being restarted many times
every day.

Any idea what might be causing that?

Jean-Pierre Pelletier