pg_restore quick question

From: "Sally Sally" <dedeb17(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_restore quick question
Date: 2004-05-27 20:30:53
Lists: pgsql-general
I want to dump a database containing about five tables, each containing
about 25 million records. I wanted to run pg_restore per table all at the
same time. Would this have any undesirable consequences. I tried it on a
smaller database and it seems to work fine.
Let me know your thoughts ASAP
Thanks
Sally

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee

pgsql-general by date