The syntax about CREATE DOMAIN

From: "Gary WAN" <wan_on(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The syntax about CREATE DOMAIN
Date: 2004-02-24 10:07:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Sir,
I would like to tell you that the SQL about "Create Domain" is still
cannot involve constraints other than NULL | NOT NULL in Postgresql 7.4.1.

For instances, when I type the following sentences, it shows error
message:

Create Domain GenderDomain CHAR(1) Constraint g Check Value in ('M','F');

Error: syntax error at or new "VALUE" at character ...

How can I obtain the correct syntax about domain in postgresql?

Regards,
Gary