Re: Connection log entries - random port number recorded

From: "Matt Van Mater" <nutter_(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: dev(at)archonet(dot)com, mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection log entries - random port number recorded
Date: 2004-05-27 19:30:40
Lists: pgsql-general
>>On linux you can use "lsof -i" to see all current connections, I used to
>>use something similar on >>Windows, but can't remember what it was.

The tool you're looking for is called fport, and is distributed for free by
Foundstone.  It lists which program is using each open port.  Alternatively
you can just use netstat -an to just see which ports are actively
communicating or listening, but it won't show you which program is using
that port.

Matt

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Mark HarrisonDate: 2004-05-27 19:41:03