Schedule information for PostgreSQL

From: "Douglas Doyer" <Douglas_Doyer(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Schedule information for PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-10-19 15:27:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi everybody,
    I browse the PostgreSQL internet site, but I did not see any information on the schedule of the next versions of PostgreSQL in term of date and version number for this product.  As an example, I don't know when will be available the final release of PostgreSQL 8.0 ?  Is there a Web page or an link with this information?  I seek something equivalent to http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule. If this information does not exist, it would be interesting to have it.

Thanks.

pgsql-advocacy by date