hints in Postgres?

From: "sandra ruiz" <mileruiz(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: hints in Postgres?
Date: 2003-12-11 16:00:19
Lists: pgsql-performance
Hi list,

I need to know if there is anything like hints of Oracle in
Postgres..otherwise..I wish to find a way to force a query plan to use the
indexes or tell the optimizer things like "optimize based in statistics", "I
want to define the order of the a join" , "optimize based on a execution
plan that I consider the best" ...

thanks.

Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo,
YupiMSN Compras: http://latam.msn.com/compras/

pgsql-performance by date