From: "peter nkosi" <omicconsultant3(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: omicconsultant3(at)hotmail(dot)com
Date: 2005-05-24 15:11:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc
omic consultantCompany PTY Ltd.

        52 Park Land Avenue, Alberton North
        1450 Johannesburg, South Africa
         Tel: + 27-83-73-66654
          Fax: + 27-83-345-2312.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We wish to inform you our interest to establish a Successful business
relationship with you to interchange Services in assisting each other in our
diverse Business/investments interests in our various countries.

We are investment Research Company and we undertake the services of
assisting prospective companies and individuals to satisfactorily meet the
needs of their capital Investment abroad. In this view, we wish to solicit
for your assistance to explore investment opportunities in your
country in areas of real estate development, tourism Industry and poultry

Your advice and recommendations in this respect will be Welcomed enabling us
to handle diligently all aspect of our Investment operations in your
country. We have substantial Amount of US Dollars for this project and will
be made available after all negotiations are completed and Agreement signed.

Looking forward for your positive response and counting on Your anticipated

Thanks and best regards,

Peter Nkosi

Find a date, consult a directory and win prizes - only on MSN South Africa!

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: David StanawayDate: 2005-05-24 15:53:36