From: "Kronuz !" <kronuz(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2004-11-07 21:28:53
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hello,  as a suggestion from a friend, I wrote this document. It's sort of a
how-to about how to recreate the template1 database. I was thinking it might
be a good thing to add it somewhere in the official PostgreSQL docs,
specifically I was thinking it would fit perfectly either just after the
section 18.3 (Template Databases) or as a part of it, maybe after the
notice.

At any rate, here is the document I did in the hope that it can be helpful
for someone else. Please, dont hesitate to make some suggestions or
criticisms and feel free to ask for further details.

Sincerelly,
Kronuz.

http://toolbar.msn.com/

pgsql-docs by date