Re: Postgres Database Design Issues in Tablespace

From: "Sehat Rosny" <sehatrosny(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: rurban(at)x-ray(dot)at
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Database Design Issues in Tablespace
Date: 2004-12-06 16:49:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi,

Thank you for the response. before the posting goes to further discussion. I
realize this for cygwin discussion. You are right when running Postgresql
need to be in native Windows or Linux. So that's why I am choosing
Postgresql 8.0. I already post this issues in diffrent group. that's in
pgsql performances. (just for clarification, I am not running it in cygwin
environment. It just happens I do not not which group to post. And thought
cygwin is for postgresql in windows environment).

Thank you,
Rosny