ksqo is not valid option name

From: "kj subbu" <kjsubbu(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ksqo is not valid option name
Date: 2005-01-21 14:21:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi Postgres lovers
                          I have serious problem  in postgresql and odbc .
i have the below things in my server
redhat linux version : 3.0 (EL)
postgres ver :7.3.6
unix odbc version - 2.2.8

when i test the postgresql databse with isql with odbc dsn name is
connectecd perfectly but not is not disconnectd . at the same time i got the
error : ksqo is not valid option name

I connect the postgresql server with the help of pgadmin is connected
perfectly with unsupported protocol error.

i dont know y the error is coming and this error on ODBC VERISON OR
POSTGRSQL VERSION

can u help me in this issue

Thanks & Regards
Subbiah K J

Get head hunted by 5000 tech recruiters.
http://www.naukri.com/tieups/tieups.php?othersrcp=534 Post your CV on
Naukri.com.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Jeff EckermannDate: 2005-01-21 14:53:16