I need help on ODBC Driver testing ...

From: "Bhabani Sankar Jena" <bhabanee(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I need help on ODBC Driver testing ...
Date: 2005-03-16 11:18:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I need Help on ODBC driver testing. We have written ODBC
driver for our new
SQL engine. I have to test ODBC driver in linux only. I need
some web links
where i can get some free codes in linux for ODBC testing.
Can you refer me
any sites or weblinks where i can get some ODBC driver test codes?
Can i get  it from Postgresql? I downloaded some source codes
from pgsql,
but it was regression,performance testing and all. But i
couldnt get any
ODBC driver test code.

Can i get it from postgresql?

Plz let me know. Its very urgent and your all types of
sugessions will be
very much helpfull to me.

Waiting for yur mail.

The MSN Survey! Help us help
you better!

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Hugues MoisyDate: 2005-03-16 18:18:28