Re: ksqo is not valid option name

From: "kj subbu" <kjsubbu(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: daveh(at)routescape(dot)com, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ksqo is not valid option name
Date: 2005-01-24 05:34:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

HI Dave

Thanks for your mail . how to change the default odbc driver version for
connectivity .
i try to access one postgresql db with the help of odbctest with which i
create the odbc dsn name.
its connected with errors driver is not supported . but i try to access the
same db with odbc version 2 iits connected with no errors .

how to change the default odbc driver version

pl help me in this issue

Thanks and RegardS
Subbiah K J

Connect with 1000s of singles.