Re: Creating DB programmatically?

From: Roy's Email <rmw256(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <jayadevan(dot)maymala(at)ibsplc(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Creating DB programmatically?
Date: 2011-07-12 06:48:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

OK, based on what I'm hearing, I'm clearly missing something. I'm looking to create the DB from within my application; not from some shell/command line window. Also, I want my application to run on "any" Windows machine, so I can't dictate ancillary programs other than requiring that postgreSQL be present.

Regards,

- Roy

=*=*=
Always do right.
This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

The truth is rarely pure, and never simple. - Oscar Wilde