problems with the ODBC driver

From: "J J" <azreal1977(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problems with the ODBC driver
Date: 2004-09-27 04:47:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have installed your latest ODBC driver but it does not show up in the ODBC
admin driver list. I checked the registry and all the entries look right.
The only thing I can think of is Windows XP does not think the driver is a
32 bit driver (I tried to find the 16 bit version of ODBC admin to verify
this but gave up for tonight). Either that or it only shows drivers from
company Microsoft. :) I did notice in the registry that the filemaker app
had put entries in that were not showing up either. It appears anything not
from Microsoft wont show up.

Have you heard of this before?

Thanks,
Jason