FW:g r z

From: "JeNny C(dot) Gamboa" <conj_4(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <abelardo_jaimes(at)yahoo(dot)es>
Subject: FW:g r z
Date: 2010-12-26 22:21:42
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda
Gabelardo_jaimes
Hi Thanks for your time and we are here to offer the best service for you ,for the coming Christmas . Here you can find what you want,like cellphones ,laptops ,TV,LED. Although low price ,high quality! All of the products are brand new and original,you can enjoy a very good shopping from here . And now free shipping as a promotion for all of you except motorbikes!Hope we can have a nice cooperation! Have a look at www.offele.comiļ¼ŒThanks in advance
conj_4   T

pgsql-es-ayuda by date

Next:From: Washington Vargas PradaDate: 2010-12-27 14:04:46
Previous:From: Miguel Angel Hernandez MorenoDate: 2010-12-25 03:22:02
Subject: felices fiestas