Re: BUG #5613: cannot delete

From: Scott Wheeler <wheels7271(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5613: cannot delete
Date: 2010-08-12 21:52:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs
I already have done this but this file still remains. There is no problem with windows, the compute is like new and runs everyting else smooth. This is the only problem i have ever had, i have even tried deleting the file through CMD but no luck it still will not delete. Can you tell me what the pg_stat_tmp file is used for?