Help with installation please...

From: Rosko C(dot)A(dot) <roskoamatista(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help with installation please...
Date: 2009-06-30 15:58:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi. I'm trying to install Postgresql 8.3 in my computer but a windows appear asking me a password that i no have... If I click next button no continues... i don't know what can I do. Yesterday I tried to install pokertracker 3 (the latest version because i had already another version and everything was working perfect) and now i can't use this program because pokertracker 3 also ask me for a password. Thanks.
Descubre todas las formas en que puedes estar en contacto con amigos y familiares.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx