postgres odbc with crystal reports server xi on linux

From: "Dr(dot) Maybe" <drmaybe606(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgres odbc with crystal reports server xi on linux
Date: 2007-05-18 05:26:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Is anybody successfully using postgres with Crystal Reports Server XI R2 on
linux ?

I'm able to connect with Windows ODBC just fine.

I can also get data out with a test program on linux so I know my driver and
odbc.ini are good.

The target environment looks like this:
* White Box Enterprise Linux release 4
* Crystal Reports Server XI R2 (evaluation copy)
* postgresql-8.2.3
* psqlodbc-8.2.3

I know Crystal doesn't officially support postgres, but since I'm using ODBC
shouldn't it work anyway?

Any suggestions?

Catch suspicious messages before you open themwith Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507