Re: ERROR: insufficient data left in message

From: Robert Wimmer <seppwimmer(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR: insufficient data left in message
Date: 2008-04-29 06:41:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

> Robert Wimmer wrote:
> > I always get the error 'insufficient data left in message' running a
> > prepared statement via jdbc executeQuery
>
> Can you send us a testcase showing exactly what you are doing?

i dont know what you mean with "sending a testcase" so i added the zipped source to this mail.

the program itself is intended to work as a really light weight ORM tool for postgres 8.2 and higher. its done in eclipse. it worked in an older release but my old eclipse configuration is broken and i had to rebuild the whole stuff.

there exists also a homepage for this project, where you can see a sample of an older version that worked. here is the link

http://81.223.126.12/wiro/self/projects/frames.html

do NOT download from this website - it wont work.

i tried to build an executable jar from this project but it didnt work (i am - and have been - the worst deployer in the world (since more then 20 years) but this another problem).

the tool is implemented using java 6.0

thanx for help

Sepp

besides - if you have any comments concerning my project described above - please let me know.

Der Messenger plaudert gerne - egal ob zu zweit oder mit allen gemeinsam. Willkommen in der Familie! Den neuen Windows Live Messenger jetzt herunterladen!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview/

Attachment Content-Type Size
src.zip application/zip 11.1 KB