Re: BUG #5278: Postgres hangs / crashes every day

From: Murali Mohan Nareddy <nmmreddy11(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <kevin(dot)grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5278: Postgres hangs / crashes every day
Date: 2010-01-15 16:09:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Tom and Kevin,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I am not allowed to uninstall anti virus software on this system but can configure the required exclusions. Anti Virus software being used is Symantec.

Do any of the problems I am facing are fixed in a recent release so that I can upgrade to that release?

Yesterday night while I was working on this system, I discovered that a Windows Junction Point was configured. Are there any known issues when a windows junction point is configured to the Postgres folder?

Thanks,

Murali