PostgreSQL: Could you please help about script for triggering

From: Dear Rassawan <to_dear(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL: Could you please help about script for triggering
Date: 2009-06-17 03:04:01
Lists: pgadmin-support
Dear all,

    I have a project to having a trigger to call a script(pl/peal) in PostgreSQL. I want to copy file to the path after insert data into table. But in my country, PostgreSQL is not well-known. I don't have any book or a professional to consult me about this. I have tried to search this via google for a long long time but all I know is I have to:

1.  Write an SPI function (C stored procedure) that does this;
2.  Write a function in pl/perlu (untrusted version)
3.  Write a function in pl/sh
4.  Write a function in pl/phpu
5.  Write a function in pl/tclu

But my admin can install only pl/perl. Furthemore I can't find any example code TT_TT.

Could you please help to guide me or send me the example code will be appreciate?

Best regards,

Rassy

มากกว่าข้อความ–ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ the Windows Live™

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Rudi SchmitzDate: 2009-06-17 15:54:05