Role privileges

From: Sidar López Cruz <sidarlopez(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Role privileges
Date: 2007-01-31 17:17:13
Lists: pgsql-admin
I create this connected to postgres database:
create role prueba_role with nosuperuser nocreatedb nocreaterole nologin
noinherit;
revoke all on database prueba_roles from prueba_role cascade;
revoke create on database prueba_roles from prueba_role cascade;
create user sidar with password 'sidar' login in role prueba_role;

Then connect to prueba_roles database with user sidar.
I guess that with these configuration the user cannot create tables, but I
can do it.

How to reestrict users to one database access and how to allow only SELECT
permited?

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/

pgsql-admin by date