Questión of JDBC

From: "Miguel Angel (dot)" <rev_angel(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Questión of JDBC
Date: 2007-09-05 00:02:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
What so.
I am a programmer in java and I want to design a module that allows me to
read the consultations that I make within poststoneware without concerning
the amount of columns nor the name of the same ones.
So my question is:
Within the JDBC that class allows me to obtain this data of the
consultations that I make to the data base?

Something thus:
SELECT * FROM tableA INNER JOIN tableB USING(column);

columnA | columnB
------------------
10     |   20

I need this:

query
-------
columnA
columnB

This can be obtained by means of the JDBC?

Moda para esta temporada. Ponte al día de todas las tendencias.
http://www.msn.es/Mujer/moda/default.asp

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Giuseppe SaccoDate: 2007-09-05 01:31:08