Library

From: "Charles Holleran " <scorpdaddy(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org " <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Library
Date: 2010-09-28 10:21:07
Lists: pgsql-novice
A nice string concatenation aggregator in pg would be nice. Is there one in 8.4? I've been using array_agg but it's not quite the same. Nor xml_agg.

In any case I was wondering if our community has an on-line repository of shared code? I mean you can read the litt and see the notes on building your own aggregator. But this one for example has been done soo many times already. I was thinking that there might be a library where we are sharing our .sql files of nice functions, triggers, etc, ...  Anyone know of such?

Charlie

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Thom BrownDate: 2010-09-28 10:39:03