preventing pgsql to autostart

From: "roy simkes" <roysimkes(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: preventing pgsql to autostart
Date: 2006-09-22 08:30:57
Lists: pgsql-novice
Is there a way to stop pgsql from auto starting pgsql. I do not only use my computer only for developement and I generally forget to close databases and my pc gaming experience is getting worse! Is there a way that I prevent pgsql to autostart when windows start. Or should I stop it manually every time. I have check pgsql.conf but I did not find any thing about it.
Thanks for your time
Roy Simkes

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Jacques KoortsDate: 2006-09-22 11:40:06