Problems with Postgre8.2 x JDBC4 X ColdFusion7 X Apache1.3

From: Mateus Belluzzo <mateusbelluzzo(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <tiuchico1(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: Problems with Postgre8.2 x JDBC4 X ColdFusion7 X Apache1.3
Date: 2007-08-30 19:27:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dear all,We really need help of the power of PostGre's comunity...we want to conect ColdFusion7 to PostGre8.2 using JDBC4 drivers, but when we try connect the CF to PG, a stupid message show up as follows:Connection verification failed for data source: testjava.sql.SQLException: Timed out trying to establish connectionThe root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: Timed out trying to establish connectionWhat we need to do for discovery where is the source of this error? It would be an incompatibility between ColdFusion7 x PostGre8.2 x JDBC4 x Apache1.3 ???Awaiting a reply...Thanks and best regards,
Mateus BelluzzoCenter of Information TechnologyMunicipal City Hall of Telêmaco Borba, BrazilDirect phone: +55 42 3271-1145
Receba as últimas notícias do Brasil e do mundo direto no seu Messenger com Alertas MSN! É GRÁTIS!
http://alertas.br.msn.com/