instalando postgres en debian sarge

From: "Hugo Venegas Montenegro" <jaikercito(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: instalando postgres en debian sarge
Date: 2004-04-23 01:04:49
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

estaba en plena instalacion y me salio esto que no entiendo

The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user
"postgres".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

initdb: directory "y" exists but is not empty
If you want to create a new database system, either remove or empty
the directory "y" or run initdb with an argument other than
"y".
dpkg: error processing postgresql (--configure):
postgresql

sino me equivoco error en la instalacion

Hugo Venegas

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/