pgagent on a mac

From: kelvan mcewen <the_iddiot(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgagent on a mac
Date: 2007-12-12 19:50:01
Lists: pgadmin-support
 I posted a topic in general but I was told to post it here I need to be able  to run pgagent on a mac the problem we are having is getting a daemon to run  on a mac if anyone can help please tell me were I can get a daemon to run on the mac  we have tried the unix daemon but cannot get that to install as it requires  god knows what modules to install it says it needs widgetwx problem is we  install it and it is the wrong version or something  neither I nor the other guy are any good with a mac or how to install  modules can someone give us step by step instructions or at least tell us  specifics on how to install a pgagent daemon on a mac to run as it is very  important to the business to have several automatic tasks running if not  then we will have to use an ugly work around using trigger that neither of  us really want to do  i do understand pgadmin is only new for a mac since 8.1 i believe i am not sure but even still it should support one of its main systemsregardsKelvan

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2007-12-12 21:06:18