FW: Dropped Functions Still Appearing

From: brian stapel <brians_224(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Dropped Functions Still Appearing
Date: 2006-11-27 16:07:41
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thanks for your time. I am using:
PostgresSQL 8.1.3.PostgresSQL Manager Lite for Windows(3.0.0.2)
I have several functions that I have dropped, however they still appear in my list of functions.  When I click on one of the 'ghost' functions, I receive a message: "Function {name} is unavailable in the database.  Push the refresh button or F5 to refresh the database tree." If I follow this suggestion, the function reappears on refresh.  If I ignore the message, the function drops from the list of functions until the next refresh.

Can you help?

Thanks again!

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Sean DavisDate: 2006-11-27 16:16:59