Re: Can i see server SQL commands ?

From: "Adnan DURSUN" <a_dursun(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can i see server SQL commands ?
Date: 2006-09-29 02:17:30
Lists: pgsql-general

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim C. Nasby" <jim(at)nasby(dot)net>

> Didn't someone just ask this yesterday?

Yes. i did it :-)

> I believe you can get that info by increasing client_min_messages.
> What you specifically have to set it to I don't know; my guess would be
> log or debug1.

I set it that but none of them effect the result :-( I think, answer to
this question is no !
Things that i want to see is what SQL commands run by backend while ;

* Inserting a row (how checks FKs)
* Updating row (how checks FKs and unique constrains)
* deleting row (how checks FKs)

Best Regards
Adnan DURSUN