NOTFIY / LISTEN

From: "Adnan DURSUN" <a_dursun(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: NOTFIY / LISTEN
Date: 2007-04-13 09:29:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi

We developed a software that uses PostgreSQL as backend. Our application developed using VB6 and uses ODBC for connection. Of course also is uses ADO as connection component.

I wonder whether PostgreSQL ODBC deriver supports PostgreSQL LISTEN / NOTIFY feature. Or Is there any plan for that ?

Sincenerly ?

Adnan DURSUN
ASRIN Bilisim Ltd.