Help! ERROR: could not open relation

From: Mircea Moisei <mcmoisei(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help! ERROR: could not open relation
Date: 2008-04-26 14:39:11
Lists: pgsql-general

I get this strange error

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not open
relation 1663/53544/58374: No such file or directory

How do I recover from it ? Postgresql version 8.2 on windows.

I think I had an hardware issue in the past where my box rebooted few
times I assume this is due to that thing.

I tried to re index them but is not working. Any ideas ?

Can one tell how do I start the server in stand alone mode in windows ? I tried via the postgres command but still can't reindex all...

Thanks