Installation error

From: "Gregory Amato" <gamato79(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation error
Date: 2006-07-19 18:40:51
Lists: pgsql-novice
Nearing the end of the installation process, I get an error window saying
"Failed to create a process to set permissions."  The installation is then
rolled back.  I'm trying to install version 8.0.3 on Windows XP.  I am using
NTFS, and I am on an administrator account (the only one on the OS).
Searches for this error include a lot that say "Failed to create a process"
but are not the same, and I've thus found no help online yet.  Does anyone
have an idea what is causing this or how to fix it?

Greg Amato

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Lan BarnesDate: 2006-07-19 20:46:13