Re: BUG #1678: pw_shadow BUS ERROR

From: "Haluk GUNCER" <halukguncer(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #1678: pw_shadow BUS ERROR
Date: 2005-06-08 10:33:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Tom,

My problem is solved! I compiled postgresql 8.0.3 on HP test drive machine.
Then it worked succesfully.
I tar'ed and copied the generated code to our server , and it worked.

I suggest to put binaries for each vendor to this website for downloading
so that we wont waste out time for compiling.

Thanks a lot to you all.
Haluk