Re: BUG #1547: CREATE TYPE AS error

From: "John Smith" <johnsmit89(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #1547: CREATE TYPE AS error
Date: 2005-04-06 23:55:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs
I have already told you the exact command I am using - twice. I identified
the problem in my previous email, and how to reproduce it. If you don't have
a system with Windows 2000 then find someone who does. They will then
confirm what I say.
I resent the implication in your emails that I am some stupid user who
does't know what he is doing. Insulting your users is not the best way to
increase your user base.
I have identified the problem, and how to reproduce it. I therefore will not
engage in any further communication on this matter.

Mr. Grumpy