Help!

From: Christian Larsen <larsen7557(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help!
Date: 2008-09-04 16:06:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi! I have bought a WS 444 PC Weather Station.In order to use the device, a software called WeatherProfessional wasincluded in the package.That software uses the postgresql service. I also got the PostgreSQL 8.0with the package. My problem is that I cannot get it to work properly.Firstly, if I'm not mistaken, the 8.0 version does'nt run on Windows XP.Therefor I tried to download the 8.3.3 version off of your site. I did nothave any problems installing that, but then when I tried to run theWeatherProfessional, it said I had the wrong username or password. There areno such information to find anywhere in the package i bought, it simply saidthat the installation would pretty much install itself, and no suchinformation was needed for the install.What will I have to do in order to get this working?

Thank you!
Christian Larsen
larsen7557(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Re: Help! at 2008-09-04 16:25:42 from Scott Marlowe