about uppercase

From: "Leo Liou" <lioul(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: about uppercase
Date: 2004-12-28 03:14:41
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello, I'm a newbie at using Postgresql.
I have a huge problem at using uppercase and lowercase.

My question is if there is any possible way to set
my Postgresql7.4.3 to uppercase?
I mean if it's possible to set the DB server so that when i
create a new table without double-quote at tablename and
column name, i get a table with uppercase tablename and
column name.
I'm using Postgresql7.4.3 at WinXP SP1.

Thank you very much in advance.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: vidhya baskaranDate: 2004-12-28 10:18:22