Re: RC2 installer problem on XP

From: "Ben Trewern" <ben_trewern(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RC2 installer problem on XP
Date: 2004-11-26 11:18:16
Lists: pgadmin-support
Mmmm nice.

I've been reading a book called "The Art of Unix Programming" by Eric S.
Raymond.  It's has a lot to say about software transparency and
discoverability.  If anyone gets the chance it's one of the best general
programming books I've read.  If the bloke who wrote the Microsoft Installer
or had anything to do with the Windows Registry had read this beforehand it
would have saved us all a lot of headaches.

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Ben

>From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
>To: "Ben Trewern"
><ben_trewern(at)hotmail(dot)com>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
>Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] RC2 installer problem on XP
>Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:03:28 -0000

pgadmin-support by date