RC2 installer problem on XP

From: "Ben Trewern" <ben_trewern(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RC2 installer problem on XP
Date: 2004-11-24 11:55:42
Lists: pgadmin-support
All,

I've just installed the new RC of pgAdmin III.  I seem to have got into a
loop where the installer asks me to reboot my machine.  I restart, and then
try to start pgAdmin, it does some kind of install operation and then asks
me to reboot my machine again ad infinitum.  The only way to run pgAdmin is
to click no when it asks me if I want to reboot, run pgAdmin again and after
some more install type operations it runs ok.

Any Ideas?

Regards,

Ben

pgadmin-support by date